Wednesday, October 25, 2017

DIY: How To Make Your Own Cute Dish Soap Dispenser


I love all things cute and crafty...I also love wine once in awhile...

I also like things to look pretty and not just have plastic dish soap containers sitting on my sink. So this is a unique and easy DIY way to make a cute dispenser.

All you will need is two things:

1. A empty wine bottle of your choice (wine bottles are unique...I chose one that fits my decor and is a local winery here in Iowa.)

2. A liquor pourer (these can be found on Amazon) They have plastic ones or stainless steel...it just depends on the price you want to pay or the look you want.

So all you do is fill it up with your dish soap and then it will pour out of your cute bottle whenever you need it. Super cute and so easy! This also makes a great gift!

Happy Trails,
Hannah Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment