Wednesday, October 25, 2017

DIY: How To Get Rid Of Fruit Flies

I don't know about you but the fruit flies have been bad around here lately. It is one of those things that happens from having the garden vegetables around. But is seems like once they get started they are so hard to get rid of...so I am sharing with you a way I have found to help get rid of them. It is super easy and super DIY!

Items You Need:

1. Apple Cider Vinegar!
2. A Jar or Glass of some sort!
3. Dish Soap!
4. Water!

All you need to do is fill your jar up about half way with the Apple Cider Vinegar and then you put a few drops of dish soap in your jar. After that you fill the rest up with water. It creates bubbles like dish soap naturally would. The trick is the fruit flies get caught in the bubbles (you can see a few in my picture.) I have done this several times when I have had them bad and it works everytime and its easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment